Basic Photography Workshopfrom
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Medium Group
Totally excited to bring you the next ‘Basic Photography Workshop’ that happens this month!!
An extensive workshop that deals with the basics of photography, compositions, and hands-on practical experience on your DSLR Cameras. It’s all going to be action-packed as we have Outdoor Session for actual practical experience on shooting with confidence using your cameras. At the end of the workshop, we help participants find their niche and shoot aesthetically with their own compositions and themes.
WHAT WE COVER:
- Use camera beyond Auto Mode.
- Learn Aperture, Shutter speed, ISO, and more Fundamentals.
- Learn to capture beautifully composed pictures.
- Travel, People, Nature Photography.
- Using Flash.
- Avoiding common problems.
- Outdoor Photo Session.
- Photo Critiquing & Feedback of your pictures.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certificate of completion
- Impressions’ Photography Fundamentals journal in PDF format
- Impressions’ workshop exercises in paper form
- Hot Tea and biscuits at breaks
- Lunch on day 1 and heavy brunch on day 2
- Lots of confidence with the knowledge you gain and practice you make during the workshop.
Indoor technical session
9:30am to 5:30pm
- Knowing Your Digital Camera.
Point and Shoot or DSLR, Basic understanding of the camera components, using various modes in the camera.
- Digital Photography fundamentals.
Understanding the Light, Field of view, Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, Depth of field (DOF),
Understanding the Histogram and exposing it correctly. Hands-on experience with practical exercises in the class.
- Designing a Photograph: Composition.
Understanding the various compositional rules. Eg. The Rule of thirds – lines and curves – framing – Patterns. Achieve the right balance in the photograph, capturing with interesting angles, removing clutter from our compositions, and keeping the image clean.
Outdoor + indoor session
Morning at 7:30 am to 10 am
Lunch: 11:00 to 12:00 pm
Post Lunch : 12:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- Travel and Nature Photography.
- Photo Critiquing / Feedback session.
- Best photo selection for the exhibit.
- Open Q and A